This area will provide information on Show Bird Registration as it becomes
- The Bird Sales Room will be available to all show attendees. Please
properly identify your birds and indicate if they are pets or
- Sellers must house the birds to be sold in a clean, appropriately
sized cage with food and water. Do not overcrowd the birds.
- BOAF will not accept sick birds for sale and will remove any sick
birds from the room.
- Only birds for sale may be brought into the bird sales room.
- BOAF handling fee: $1.00 per bird paid before birds are put on sale.
- Owners may, at their option, assist BOAF personnel with sales.
- BOAF cashiers will handle ALL financial transactions in the bird
- BOAF commission: 10% of ALL sales.
- Sellers will be paid at the end of the show.
- Payment must be in cash except BOAF and NCBS members who joined
prior to October 1, 2001 may pay with either cash or check.
- BOAF will not be responsible for loss of birds, cages or any other
items from any cause whatsoever.
- BOAF will be the final arbiter of the rules and reserves the right
to amend or revise them should BOAF deem it necessary.